(as of May 12,2022 05:11:30 UTC – Details)
You can boil water in the teapot on any range, hob or stove, including gas, electric coil and electric glass tops, It is safe for induction cookers.
How to make Espresso?
1. Fill the bottom chamber with water just below the safety release valve.
2. Add some ground coffee (do not tamp) to the funnel-shaped metal filter.
3. Screw the upper part firmly and tightly onto the base.
4. Place the coffee maker on medium heat until the water boils and coffee begins to fill the collecting chamber.
Size(H x D): 17cm × 8.8cm/ 6.6 x 3.4 inch, Capacity: 200ml
1. The size is measured by hands, please allow minor error of measurement. Photo color might be a little different from the actual product due to color display of different monitors.
2. Our products provide satisfaction guaranteed if you don’t like it, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any problems, either before purchasing or after sale.
Package Content: 1 × Moka Pot
When water is too hot it scorches your precious beans,Too cold and you’ll never reach the full flavour potential,A built-in temperature gauge eliminates guesswork.
Application: This stovepot espresso coffee maker can be placed on any cooking appliance, such as gas stove and electic stove, induction cooker, alcohol stove, very convenient to use.
Easy to Use: Fill the lower part of the three-part Italian espresso maker with water, put the ground coffee into the basket, put the top on and place the stainless steel espresso pot on the cooker to boil, your espresso is ready within minutes.
A truly indulgent and unique piece – perfect as a gift for you, or somebody else!
Made for Espresso Lover: Capacity of this coffee press is 200ML, can serve 4 cups, which allows you can enjoy the espresso with your family, ergonomic handle, easy to grab and can prevent your hands from being burnt.