(as of Oct 01,2021 20:36:33 UTC – Details)
Slow down your pace of life and abandon instant coffee.
For a coffee lover, making a cup of good coffee is as important as drink it. If you have a friend who loves coffee very much, our Espresso Maker will be the best gift for him or her.
6 simple steps:
1. Fill the pot with water until just under the valve.
2. Place the filter in the pot and fill it with coffee powder until it is full.
3. Screw the bottom and top of the pot tightly together.
4. Place the moka pot on the stove (ceramic, electric, gas or induction) at medium setting.
5. As soon as coffee emerges from the tube, the pot can be removed from the stove. The residual heat will push the remaining water upwards.
6. Pour the coffee into an espresso cup and add milk and sugar according to taste.
1. Please carefully check coffee pot and make sure all components (safety valve, funneled filter, seal and filter ) are in good condition on arrival.
Clean it carefully
2. Before using the coffee pot for the first time, please clean it carefully with water, and make coffee at least 3 times and pour it out ( do not drink it ).
3. When the upper coffee collector is filled with coffee, please take the coffee pot away from the heat source; and the coffee pot should be removed from the heat source after the coffee is extracted, which can prevent from the coke mark generating by remaining heat.
4. This product can be used directly on the fire. It is normal if there black bottom after using, while the material nature will not change.
Made of Stainless Steel Keeping Coffee Warm
For use on gas or electric stovetops.
APPEALING DESIGN: Elegant espresso maker body through polishing design, three ring precision thread and imported safety valve to make your use process more secure.
COMFORTABLE HANDLE: The advanced sanded handle has excellent thermal insulation effect, and the curve of the handle is ergonomic. The moment of use will bring you to the Roman restaurant in the morning.
200ml / 4 cups: ( Standard espresso coffee cup is 50ml ) With a quick and even heating, accompanied by a strong aroma, espresso maker can make you a pot of 4 cups (200ml) of gourmet espresso in just five minutes, and you’ll be instantly impressed by its rich taste and aroma.