(as of Sep 30,2021 08:37:26 UTC – Details)
Timemore French Press
Modern design language overturned the traditional impression of French Press
Stainless Steel Axis
Borosilicate Inner Body
How to make coffee with French Press
1. Take out the cover and prewarm the Glass body with hot water. Add 12g-15g/persion of coarsely ground coffee inside.
2. Slowly pour around 92°C hot water (150ml-180ml/person) into it.
3. Stir water and coffee ground with a stick to fully mix them.
4. Put the cover inside and wait for 3 minites before you press the plunger. The time depends on the amount of ground coffee.
5. Slowly press the plunger evenly. Please note that this step is very important.
6. Now you can pour coffee to a pre-warmed cup and drink with sugar or milk if you like.
The V-shape designed spout makes liquid run smoothly and evenly.
Not easy to drip outsude.
High-density Stainless Steel Mesh
The filter mesh diameter is 0.35mm. Block the coffee ground effectively.
Selected Material Safe and Healthy
Stainless teel bracket for smooth press.
High borosilicate glass is safe and temperature-resistant.
1.It’s small size is perfect for making single serve coffee , you can taste the freshest coffee every time.
2. The individual and portable size is easy to carry which will be perfect for trips, camping adventures or at work.
3.Simple and elegant design.
4. Glass inside and plastic outside makes it fingerprint resistant.
5. Mulitiple Uses: Coffee is the primary purpose, but you can also use it for juice, tea, frothed milk, hot chocolate and more.