(as of Aug 27,2021 11:45:31 UTC – Details)
- Who we are We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We take pride in our ethical & intimate sourcing relationships with the best coffee farms and growing regions. We have perfected the roasting process over many years and we expertly develop each coffee’s unique characteristics and full flavor profile.
- Who is it for? Coffee lovers who appreciate specialty-grade whole beans, well-balanced taste/roast profiles, & freshly roasted small batch quality
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR COLD BREW RESERVE COFFEE
- Roast Level Dark Roast – best for cold brewing
- Flavor Qualities Less acidic than hot coffee, slightly sweet, very smooth, well balanced, & strong/bold coffee flavor.
- Bean Origin 100% Colombian Supremo
- Stand Up Pouch Packaging 3-Layer Natural Kraft resealable 1 pound bag. Includes a one-way de-gassing valve to maintain freshness & aroma.
- Size1 Pound Bag of Coarse Ground Coffee
HOW TO MAKE COLD BREW COFFEE
- Using French Press 1. Add ground coffee & cold, filtered water to French Press (we recommend a 4:1 ratio of water & coffee. For example, 4 cups of cold filtered water to 1 cup of ground coffee). 2. Stir, cover & leave in fridge overnight 3. After ~ 12 hours, press & enjoy!
- Using a Mason Jar 1. Add ground coffee & cold, filtered water to jar (we recommend a 4:1 ratio of water & coffee). 2. Stir, cover with lid, & leave in fridge overnight 3. After ~ 12 hours, strain coffee using a fine mesh strainer and/or cheesecloth
DARK ROAST COLOMBIAN SUPREMO – Our beans are classified as ‘supremo’ which are the largest and highest quality beans from Colombia. When these beans are dark roasted, it brings out the nutty/chocolate notes and makes the most delicious tasting cold brew coffee.
STRONG & SMOOTH BLEND – Our coffee is specially formulated to make a bold, balanced, low-acid, slightly sweet cold brew or iced coffee. You can easily adjust the strength to make it extra strong (more coffee or longer brewing time) or even lighter (more water).
1 LB RESEALABLE BAG (16 Ounce) – Our 3-layer natural kraft bag is foil-lined and has a one-way valve for optimal coffee freshness. The wide top opening makes for easy scooping and the seal keeps your one pound of coffee fresh. Our premium packaging makes the perfect gift for the special coffee lover in your life.
FRESHLY ROASTED IN BROOKLYN, NYC – Stone Street Coffee Company is specialty small-batch roaster, we’ve been making artisanal coffee since 2009.