(as of Apr 22,2022 09:33:18 UTC – Details)
- Filters your brew twice while holding all residues in your coffee.
- Saves your money in the long run, a double-layer filter can last up to five years.
- More oils will end up in your coffee, which produces a flavor that is much bolder and richer compared to paper filters.
- The dripping speed is reasonable and will not make the coffee weak.
Shock-Resistant Base v.s. Others
- Helps to keep your coffee warm, by avoiding heat transfer from the ground.
- A more durable, silicone base acts as a soft pillow for borosilicate glass to avoid any cracks.
- More stabilization, shock-resistant silicone base gives you the highest grip on any kind of surface to, produce a more balanced pour.
Double-layer Filter: Help protect the environment and improve your brew at the same time! Unlike single-use paper filters that strip flavor from your grounds,304 stainless steel filter preserves the aroma.
Keeps Warm: With BPA-Free silicone lid and shock-resistant silicone base, Saki Pour Over Carafe minimizes the temperature transition to keeps your brew warm for a more extended period of time than its competitors.
Safe Material: Saki pour-over carafe made of extra-thick heat resistant borosilicate glass, all the parts are 100% BPA-Free. This carafe’s all original materials surpass food/drink grade quality requirements with certified lab tests.
Large Capacity: The 24-ounce decanter fits six 4-oz cups of coffee, making it ideal for when you have guests over.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty: We pride ourselves on being buyer-friendly, which is why a 100% replacement warranty covers each pour-over coffee maker. Do not hesitate to contact us for any concerns or issues.