(as of Sep 05,2021 17:25:25 UTC – Details)
Base Diameter: 53mm
Coffee Distributor & Tamper Weight: 500g (1.1lb)
Package Box Size: 3*3*2in / 7.8*7.8*5.3cm
Available Portafilter Diameter Size: 53.5mm and 54mm
1. Made of food-grade 304 stainless steel and high quality aluminum alloy material, safe and healthy to use.
2. The adjustable height of the distributor allows users to set a desired depth before distributing and tampering.
3. The 53mm coffee leveler is easy to clean, which can be washed with clean water and dried thoroughly.
4. Distributor/Leveler and Tamper are perfectly designed into one piece, both sides are available.
5. This espresso distributor is a good choice for home, office and commercial use, also an ideal gift for coffee lovers.
NOTE: This distributor & tamper has 53 mm base that fits for 53.5mm and 54mm portafilter, please make sure it will fit your machine before purchasing. If unfortunately our 53mm espresso distributor does not work well, please kindly contact us for exchange, refund or return.
Premium Material: Solid Food-grade 304 Stainless Steel Base that is rustproof and durable. Anti-slip Aluminum Alloy handle is perfect for hand use. Premium Material enables users to feel at ease when making espresso. Adjustable 53mm Distributor & Tamper base is designed to work with the tapered Breville 54mm portafilter baskets, including Barista Express, Pro, Touch, Bambino Plus, Infuser and Duo-Temp Pro.
Dual Head Design: Distributor/Leveler and Tamper are perfectly designed into one piece, double sides are available, making it easier to operate. What you need to do is adjust the height of distributor & tamper for your distributing or tamping.
Adjustable Depth: The coffee distribution tool with adjustable, solid and sturdy base, users can set a desired distributing and tamping depth by it’s screw mechanism (no grub screws ,shims, or allen keys required) to suit different doses or baskets.
Easy to Clean & Ergonomic Design: The 53mm coffee distributor is easy to clean, which can be washed with water and dried thoroughly. Low profile makes distributor easier for barista to tamp with straight arm at 90 degrees to the counter.
Pro Tips: Ensure your portafilter basket is fully dosed with coffee grinds to get the right amount of pressure from the tamper for a tighter pack and richer flavor. For best flavor, grooming the top of the basket with a finger or flat edge before distributing and tamping. Brewing with good and filtered water.