When two products having almost the same feature and price are available, we get confused about which one to buy. So here we are comparing these two products for you, so you can easily purchase your type.
The product we have chosen for comparison is given below:
Comparision Of Bodum Bistro vs Capresso Infinity
Both the grinder Bodum bistro and Capresso infinity secure its place among the list of best conical burr grinder to buy.
The two grinders have an almost similar design but have their unique feature which makes them different from each other. So here brought you BODUM BISTRO vs CAPRESSO INFINITY.
BODUM BISTRO Burr Grinder
Coffee grinder Bodum ranges from French press to espresso. Covering 12 different types of grinds in between such as espresso, pour-over, drip, etc
Bodum bistro electric coffee grinder comes with a stainless steel conical burr that provides a consistent grind and does not require any sharpening. It preserves the intrinsic flavor and mesmerizing aroma of coffee.
Bodum conical burr grinder can hold up to 220 grams or 7.75 ounces of coffee beans.
- Simple push-button control
- Preset timer
- 12 Adjustable grind setting from French press to espresso.
- The conical burr spins slower than a wheel model making it the quietest burr coffee grinder and less messy.
- It is made up of a borosilicate glass catcher which reduces static cling and preserves the aroma to give you more flavourful coffee grounds.
- The whole bistro grinder is made up of stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass, rubber, and silicone.
- The small stones present in the bean can damage the grinding gear. Thus, the machine also has a friction clutch which prevents damage to the grinding gear when the small stones are present in your beans.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Item weight: 4 pounds
- Width: 7.125cm
- Height: 11.125cm
- Depth: 6.500cm
The Bodum Bistro burr grinder has a more rounded appearance. It has a rounded front along both sides. It has a cone-shaped hopper with a solid black lid.
It also has a wide rim that matches the body of the grinder and joins the two sections together.
Bodum Bistro is also available in five colors such as red, black, white, green, and orange.
How does it work?
It is a simple and user-friendly grinder to operate.
- Add coffee beans to the top container
- Adjust the adjustment while according to your preferred setting
- Use a preset timer to select the grind duration
- Hit the power button
- Your beans are ready for brewing
Capresso 560 Infinity Burr Grinder
Capresso infinity 560 comes with an extremely wide grinding range. It has multiple gear motors which give a grinding range from ultrafine Turkish to percolator or French Press coarse.
It can be used for almost every type of brewing methods such as Turkish, espresso, drip coffee, French press, pour-over brewers, and percolators.
Infinity grinder has solid commercial quality conical steel burrs that come with an advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
The Capresso infinity 560 grinders container can hold up to 8.8 oz of beans and you can see through it. The ground coffee container with tight-fitting can hold up to 4 oz of coffee ground.
- Infinity grinder comes with an innovative gear reduction motor. Which reduces the noise and produces less friction and heat, so that the aroma can be preserved and it can give maximum flavor to your coffee.
- Bean container can hold up to 8.8 ounces and 4 ounces of ground coffee
- It comes with 16 grinding settings with 4 levels for each: extra-fine, fine, regular, and course.
- Timer setting from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Removable conical burrs
- Removable ground coffee container.
- Safety lock system
- It also includes a cleaning brush and measuring scoops.
- 1 year of the limited warranty
- Machine weight: 3lbs
- Length: 5 inches
- Breath: 7 ¾ inches
- Height: 10 ½ inches
- Made in China
- Watts/Volts/Hertz: 100W/120V/60Hz
The Capresso infinity has some smooth clean lines. It has a curvy front and a flat back. The transparent round hopper has an airtight lid. It has buttons somewhat resembling the keys of the piano.
The grinder is available and different color such as black brushed silver and stainless
How does it work?
- Fill the bean container
- Adjust the fineness setting
- Adjust the timer and the grinding starts instantly.
- To turn off, turn the fineness setting outside the marking and it will stop grinding immediately.
- Turning it back to your desired fineness will resume the grinder as long as the timer is running.
- While removing the bean container, make sure that it’s empty otherwise it will scatter the beans around.
Which is the best?
Choosing the best is always up to you because you know the best of what you need and no one else. We can only suggest you according to your desire
If you need more ultra-fine or coarse grounded beans you should go for Capresso infinity. But if you are ok with expresso and some medium grind then you can go for Bodum bistro.
Bodum bistro is best for home use while Capresso infinity is a budget-friendly coffee grinder for the coffee novice or newbie.
Reviewing Bodum Bistro vs Capresso Infinity was great fun! This will somehow be going to help you to purchase your desired product.