$20.00 - $18.55
(as of Sep 24,2021 14:22:36 UTC – Details)
About the Bean Sustainable French Press Coffee Maker
The BODUM Sustainable Coffee Press uses the classic French Press brewing method to make delicious, flavorful coffee. Portions of this coffee maker are made from Recycled Plastic! This adds an entirely new chapter to the French press success story featuring a durable BPA free plastic beaker. Using fresh coarse ground beans with water just below a boil (Around 200°F) brings out the very best in all types of coffee. Wait 4 minutes and press. Just as pure and simple as that! No capsules or paper filters. Having a more sustainable behavior as never been this easy!
Main Features & Benefits
- Frame is Made of recycled plastic, rubber, and silicone with a BPA-free, durable plastic carafe
- Innovative locking system that helps to keep coffee warm and prevents spills
- Environmentally friendly method of brewing that doesn’t involve paper filters or plastic capsules
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
- Place the coffee maker on a flat surface and remove the plunger.
- Add coarse ground coffee – we recommend 1 Bodum Scoops (Included) per 4 Ounces of coffee you want to brew
- Add Hot, but not boiling water (Pairs great with our gooseneck Kettles) and stir with a plastic spoon.
- Allow for 4 minutes for the coffee to brew
- Ensure the lid is in the locked position, then pour your delicious French Press coffee.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
Frame is Made partially of recycled plastic, rubber, and silicone with a BPA-free, durable Plastic carafe
Innovative locking system that helps to keep coffee warm and prevents spills
Environmentally friendly method of brewing that doesn’t involve paper filters or plastic capsules
WARNING! Carafe is tinted to keep light out. Please carefully measure water input from the top of carafe.
34 Ounce Capacity.