(as of May 19,2022 12:53:37 UTC – Details)
About the BEAN French Press Coffee Maker
The BEAN French press coffee maker is based on our iconic French press brewing system, with one rather useful upgrade: an innovative locking lid that retains the heat of your freshly brewed cup of joe for longer and prevents accidental spillages.
This modern French press coffee maker is a stylish addition to any kitchen. The premium quality borosilicate glass carafe is wrapped in protective and colorful BPA-free plastic – simply choose your color to match your style! The lid is held in place by a clever silicone gasket that has an insulating effect on your coffee, but opens with a simple push of the lever when you’re ready to pour.
And of course, this environmentally friendly method of brewing still offers the most important thing of all – a full-bodied, flavorsome and delicious cup of coffee!
Main Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- The carafe is encased in a protective, lightweight, BPA-free plastic.
- Innovative locking lid system that keeps coffee hotter for longer while preventing accidental spillages.
- Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Available in a choice of colors and capacities.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
How it Works
- The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the BEAN on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe. “
Carafe is made of non-stain, BPA free plastic that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor and encased in BPA Free Plastic.
Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.