Coffee is what we need every morning. We want coffee to keep ourselves fresh and awake. When we make coffee we want it to be made simply. Keeping it in mind we brought you the best coffee percolator.
If it is a holiday or a working day we need our mug of coffee. Now you can simply make your coffee with the help of a percolator anywhere. You can use it in your office or while you are off for vacation and doing a campaign.
We brought you some best coffee percolators so you can easily choose for yourself.
Top Pick-up’s for You
Here are our top pickups for the 8 best coffee percolators for 2021:
Best coffee Percolator overall: Presto 02822
Best Budget Pick: Farberware 50124 Classic Yosemite
Best Camping Coffee Percolator: GSI Coffee Pot
Best Design for Electric Percolator: West Bend 54159 Classic Percolator
Best Electric Coffee Percolator: Hamilton Beach 40616 Quick Brew Percolator
Best Large Capacity: Stansport Aluminum Percolator
Best Design for Stovetop Percolator: Medelco One-All Stovetop Percolator
Best Stovetop Coffee Percolator: Bialetti Express Moka Pot
1. Best Coffee Percolator Overall: Presto 02822
The best thing about this stainless steel 2 to 6 cup coffee percolator is how fast the brewing time is. It takes less than a minute for a cup. According to my opinion, this one is the best percolator coffee pot.
- This machine has ready to serve indicator light
- Drip-free spout for graceful serving
- Detachable cord
- Automatic mode for keeping your coffee warm
- Cool touch knob, handle and bottom so that you don’t burn yourself.
- This machine also has a filter basket and perk tube
- Maximum capacity: 6 cups
- Power: 500 watts
- Voltage: 120Volts
- Length: 7.5 inches
- Width: 4 inches
- Height: 10 inches
- Item weight: 2 lbs
2. Best Budget Pick: Farberware 50124 Classic Yosemite
This farberware coffee maker has a classic finish that will be going to fit your budget. This could be your emergency coffee maker when there is no electricity available and you still want a cup of coffee.
- A permanent filter basket so there is no need to have messy coffee filters
- Dishwasher safe
- This machine has a lifetime warranty and quality assurance guarantee
- It is made up of stainless steel and its polished to give a mirror finish for a classic look
- The lid is tightly fitted.
- Item weight: 2.25 lbs
- Length: 9.20 inches
- Width: 8.70 inches
- Height: 7 inches
3. Best Camping Coffee Percolator: GSI Coffee Pot
If you like to go for the campaign and you need a decent cup of coffee in the morning then this GSI enamelware percolator is for you. This percolator is great for the outdoors.
- Made up of enamel which makes it durable
- Specially designed for outdoor purposes.
- Easy to clean
- Rustic design
- Capacity: 1.2 liters or 6 to 8 cups
- Length: 20.3 CM
- Width: 15 CM
- Height: 22.9 CM
- Item weight: 1.25 pounds
4. Best Design for Electric Percolator: West Bend 54159 Classic Percolator
This West Bend coffee percolator is stylish and has a similar look to a kettle. With its transparent lid, you can easily peak inside and look at how your brewing process is going on.
- You can easily do tabletop serving due to its detachable cords.
- Include filter basket, spreader, and stem
- Handle and base are made heat resistant
- Automatical warm setting so that you can serve coffee at its temperature.
- Water level window
- Capacity: 2 to 12 cup or 96 fluid ounce
- Length: 6.5 inches
- Width: 9.25 inches
- Height: 12.5 inches
- Item weight: 1 pound
- Power: 950 watts
5. Best Electric Coffee Percolator: Hamilton Beach 40616 Quick Brew Percolator
Hamilton Beach Quick Brew percolator is designed for elegant coffee service with its durable stainless steel body that is easy to clean. I will give this the title of the best electric percolator coffee pot because we think this product deserves it.
- It has a cool-touch handle and drip-free spout for easy pouring
- Detachable cords
- It includes a permanent filter basket
- Measurement marks, which make filling easy
- The indicator light will let you know that your coffee is ready.
- Capacity: 12 cups or three quarts
- Length: 5.28 inches
- Weight: 9.46 inches
- Height: 12.58 inches
- Item weight: 1 pound
6. Best Large Capacity: Stansport Aluminum Percolator
Stansport percolator is made of high polished aluminum and rustproof. Specially designed for a camping trip
- Filter basket and percolator stem is included
- Comes with top and side handle
- The spout is made easy to pour
- Heats up quickly
- The aluminum body makes it lightweight
- Capacity: two options available 20 cups and 9 cups (or 5 to 6 ounces)
- Length: 4.75 inches
- Width: 4.75 inches
- Height: 8 inches
7. Best Design for Stovetop Percolator: Medelco One-All Stovetop Percolator
Classic glass percolator which you can use on a gas or electric stove and its design will make your kitchen look more elegant.
- The phenolic plastic handle can stand at a very high temperature
- Glass body allows you to determine you prefer color and you can easily see the amount you are pouring into
- The body is made up of heat-tolerant borosilicate glass
- Can be used on electric and non-electric stovetops
- Capacity: 4 cups
- Length: 15.3 inches
- Width: 11.5 inches
- Height: 8.5 inches
- Item weight: 1.58 pounds
8. Best Stovetop Coffee Percolator: Bialetti Express Moka Pot
Bialetti Moka express can produce rich espresso in just minutes.
- Its octagon shape allows the heat to diffuse from all the sides
- Its patent valve is designed to be used on a stovetop
- Its simplicity enables millions of customers worldwide
- Capacity: 270 ml or 6 cups
- Length: 4 inches
- Width: 4 inches
- Height: 9 inches
- Item weight: 1.7 pounds
What to Look When You are Buying a Coffee Percolator?
Choosing a percolator coffee pot isn’t that hard. These percolators have simple functioning and they are easily available.
You can easily choose the best percolator coffee pots for yourself, all you need to do is keep in mind some questions and you can easily get your best percolator
Benefits of Using Percolator
Coffee percolators are the simplest coffee machine. All you have to do, grind a hand full of beans and put them in the percolator with some freshwater then set it on fire.
Today’s percolators are a bit advanced but the concept remains the same. The bottom section of the percolator consists of water which boils and then the steam rises in the middle session which consists of the ground beans.
Here all the flavors and the caffeine is absorbed from the coffee.
A stronger coffee can wake you up more. Steam from the percolator takes out all the caffeine from the coffee which means it will give you more taste and caffeine.
Since the percolator works on steam, the coffee does not get burnt. You have full control over the taste of the coffee.
Easy to clean
Percolators are easy to clean as they don’t have many parts. Almost all the percolators are dishwasher safe.
Percolators are very simple, anybody can use them without any complication all you need is water and coffee. You can make coffee anywhere anytime with a percolator.
One of the significant reasons to buy these percolator parts is that they are quite affordable. the capacity of the percolator will affect its price, the largest item more expensive. Of course, electric circulators are expensive than stovetops
Which Percolator is Best?
Stovetop or Electric
The stovetop percolator is timeless. All you need to do is to heat your percolator on the stovetop or by the fireside. You need to heat and you can enjoy your coffee. If you are going for a campaign this is a very good option for you
Electric percolator is easy to use, you can use them anywhere all you need is electricity, water, and ground coffee. The plus point about them is that it keeps your coffee warm for hours as long as they remain plugged.
You can easily have them in your office or the hotel while you are traveling.
In the market, many options are available 1 or 2 small cups of coffee at a time and you can even have a maximum capacity of 12 to 20 cups. It depends on you, what capacity you need.
For electric machines, you should go for a larger size because they can heat fast and if you are planning to get a stovetop then I will suggest a smaller pot capacity.
What is the best type of percolator?
There are two major types of percolators: stovetop and electric. It depends on your situation which percolator you are going to use or you will be needing.
If the electricity is available then you can go for an electric percolator and if not then of course stovetops.
How to make the best percolator coffee?
Making coffee in a percolator is not much work. It is easy to use. All you need is some ground in coffee and freshwater.
1. A hand full of freshly grounded coffee in a pot and filter it.
2. Place the coffee in the filter basket according to your taste
3. Add water
4. Turn on the heat and wait for the surprise
5. Once done remove it from the heat and enjoy your coffee.
Watch the video below to understand in detail:
What grind of the coffee is best for a coffee percolator pot?
You do not need to use any particular type of coffee ground to use a percolator. Depending on your taste of the coffee.
For a stovetop percolator, you may go with the medium-coarse ground because it works best with it.
How long does it take to percolate coffee?
It depends on your taste. Once the water starts bubbling you can set the timer according to your taste.
10 minutes is the most time you will be needed if you like light coffee then 6 to 8 minutes are enough. Remember the longer your coffee will remain in the percolator the stronger it will be.
In the modern era of coffee shops, espresso machines, coffee percolators are considered to be throwbacks. Remember they have been around for so long for their simplicity and bold tasting coffee which cannot be replaced.
Simply there is no alternative to these coffee percolator pots. We gave you some of the best coffee percolator pots so you can easily choose for yourself.