BAMBOO PANDA Reusable Travel Coffee Mug with Lid – Sustainable & Eco-Friendly Bamboo Fiber Coffee Cup with Removable Anti-Slip Silicone Sleeve – 16oz/ 450ml – Black

31WbhoVIDYS. AC31kqlEugHJS. AC41SS8BmSNuS. AC41hlkwjRyqS. AC61MfNWNBy1S. AC51ZNYenlh6S. AC
Price: $14.95
(as of Oct 08,2021 19:45:38 UTC – Details)

ISRHEWs

Every minute, over one million cups end up in landfills globally and only about 1% of that is recyclable. The remaining 99% will take hundreds of years to degrade. Bamboo Panda cups are designed by keeping that in mind. When buried, BAMBOO PANDA Cups return back to nature without harming the environment. Bamboo is one of the fastest decomposing materials in the world which takes only 4-6 months to decompose completely.

Made of organic bamboo fiber (60%), resin, and corn powder (20%), the use of our reusable coffee cup with lid saves the environment around you by cutting down the use of non-biodegradable single-use polystyrene cups. The eco-friendly Bamboo cups are the perfect solution to decrease damage to the environment of our beautiful planet. Our bamboo cup combines beauty, pleasant touch, and environmental safety in one.

SMOOTH ERGONOMIC DESIGN
The cup mouth is smooth and round and fits the lips conveniently. The silicone sleeve is anti-slip, removable, and thermo-protective. Practical and ergonomic design ensures the perfect grip on the go. The Bamboo Panda coffee cup is definitely a must-have for you!

VERSATILE USAGE
Bamboo Panda Coffee Cup is great for home, teahouse, restaurant, leisure bar, office, school, and outdoor sports. Take it to fishing, camping, or traveling as it fits easily into bicycle or car cup holders. Perfect for coffee, water, tea, milk, juice.

EASY TO USE | CARE INSTRUCTIONS
The cup is easy to clean and the dishwasher safe. No hassle, simply pop it into the dishwasher after a long day of use. For the bamboo cups to last longer, it is advised to store them in a well-ventilated area. Don’t forget to remove the sleeve before putting it into the microwave.

Contribute towards saving the environment and the wildlife with our BAMBOO PANDA Coffee Mugs. Add to Cart NOW!

SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT – Every minute, over one million cups end up in landfills globally and plastic take 100s of years to discompose. Made of natural organic Bamboo fibers, Resin, and Corn Powder, the PANDA BAMBOO mugs provide a respectful and eco-friendly solution for the environment.
ON THE GO COFFEE MUG – Owing to its 450 ml capacity, lightweight construction, splash-proof lid, and super sleek design to fit your vehicle cup holder, it makes the perfect travel accessory! Perfect for coffee, tea or any other drink on your commute.
BUILT TO LAST LONGER – The biodegradable bamboo fiber material of the coffee mug travel tumbler is strong and durable enough to use again and again. Built to last for years if treated kindly.
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY – The material is 100% non-toxic and BPA-free. The sleeve and lid are made of food-grade silicone which is widely recycled. The insulated coffee mug is odorless and taste natural with no after-use smell. They are completely safe for your health as well as for the environment.
YOUR LOVED ONES WILL BE AMAZED – Bamboo Panda coffee cup with an enhanced look makes a perfect gift for your spouse, parents, friends, teachers, colleagues, lover, and eco-warrior.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap